MithosYggdrasillMithosYggdrasill

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Amazing

That was so beautifull. It put my mind at ease and made me laugh out loud at the same time. The only way it could've possibly been better was if it was looped.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Nice

Throughout the movie, I was considering to give this a 10/10. But, the end... it was dissapointing.
Not that it sucked, but it was just so unoriginal. It seemed like an easy way to just use bits and pieces out of Alvin's other flash, and use it in this one.
Allthough I have to admit that his Super Mario Bros Z series rocks, it is still cheap.

But overall, it was still pretty nice, especially the meeting of the villains :-]

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

Meh..

You are lucky you get it on march the 9th... Here in Europe, we have to wait even longer for it to come out! :'(

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awesome!

Took a little while to get used to it, but I love it!
Here's the song I created, so if people are interested, give it a try!

996-2---2---2---3---2---2---3-86-93--
-2---3---4-2-3---2---0956-6-995------
--596-989--c------63-3---b-c---2---3-
3-c----cc---2-----b-3-3-c---c---c6ccc c--c---a-a-a-cc6-c---ba-----------2-2 -a-----------a--4-9a-------8-8-a---a-
4-6-55a9a55a--a-4---------9-a----

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Holy...

This is awesome!
I enjoyed Bloons Tower Defense 1 & 2, and even this 3rd installment is pure gold! I like all the additions, I like the amounts of levels... I like everything, apart from the fact that the Super Monkey Storm doesn't defeats M.O.A.B., and the M.O.A.B. themselves. They are irritating as hell, and probably the only thing I don't like about this game.

Still, one of the best games on Newgrounds, and my favourite (by far).

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

It's great! :D

Just a little question though - Who was the big weebl character?

+*+(*)Tales of Symphonia()+*+ +*+(*)Tales of Symphonia()+*+

=D

Great, nice piece of work.
First Tales of Symphonia thingy I discovered on Newgrounds!
way to go!

Chronamut responds:

I also did sheena - go check it out!

more to come in future :P

thanks for the review!