MithosYggdrasillMithosYggdrasill

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Amazing

That was so beautifull. It put my mind at ease and made me laugh out loud at the same time. The only way it could've possibly been better was if it was looped.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Nice

Throughout the movie, I was considering to give this a 10/10. But, the end... it was dissapointing.
Not that it sucked, but it was just so unoriginal. It seemed like an easy way to just use bits and pieces out of Alvin's other flash, and use it in this one.
Allthough I have to admit that his Super Mario Bros Z series rocks, it is still cheap.

But overall, it was still pretty nice, especially the meeting of the villains :-]

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

Meh..

You are lucky you get it on march the 9th... Here in Europe, we have to wait even longer for it to come out! :'(

The Wii The Wii

Quite nice

Deserves more than 2.93 out of 5.00 :)

Joonza responds:

Thanks, man! :D The current score of this is 3.15 . :)

Madness Inaguration Madness Inaguration

Pretty good

For a Madness movie which hasn't been made by Krinkels :)
fifend

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks

Ten Commandments Ten Commandments

LOL

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.1335 to 4.1337!

SBC plots for Frontpage! SBC plots for Frontpage!

Awesome!

Yeah.. What more can I say? :)

Oh I got one thing to ask: What's the name of the music you hear during one of the eastereggs - the one: "You cannot kill StrawberryClock"?? Thanks in advance!

RupeeClock responds:

Cat on Mars I think.

The CCs humble beginnings The CCs humble beginnings

Yeah

Agree with the previous reviewer - learning flash because of you guys. Thanks for that! :>)

RupeeClock responds:

Great to see more people taking up flash. :)

Sci-Fi Guys 3 Sci-Fi Guys 3

wow

Nice...
Just started watching these Sci-Fi Guys yesterday, and to think a part 3 is getting uploaded now allready... Pretty sweet :D

Where's Your Head Where's Your Head

Well...

Very nice flash, but one thing: the music sucked in my opinion, sorry. Otherwise I would've given it a 5/5.

RobbieSkater responds:

Thanks for liking the animation.too bad you didnt like the song. oh well thanks for the review.